You can support our charity “Ronald McDonald House Charities” (hereinafter – RMHC Latvija) with a donation on your choice. RMHC Latvia is registered charity. Your donation will be used accordingly to RMHC Latvia mission – bring doctors from Children’s Clinical University Hospital to children all across Latvia and provide medical consultations.
RMHC Latvija is entitled to process your personal data. Details of the RMHC Latvija:
- No 40008121853
- address: Citadeles street 12, Riga, LV-1010
- phone number: +371 26448018
- e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every sponsor has rights to
- to be informed about the mission of the RMHC Latvia, or about planned and organized events and projects where it is planned to use donation,
- to make sure that the donation is used properly for the purposes specified in the donation form or for the purposes specified in the statutes of the RMHC Latvia,
- to receive answers on the questions regarding the use of donation..
We are processing your personal data in the moment when you make donation to RMHC Latvia.
The fallowing date are processed:
- private persons – name, surname, personal code, e-mail, phone number;
- legal persons – the name of the company, name, surname, personal code, registration of VAT payer, e-mail address, phone number.
In some cases your personal data may be handled to third parties:
- data processors, but only in the case if RMHC Latvia has signed the agreement with the third party and is sure that data processors will be able to ensure appropriate personal data protection,
- other recipients of personal data, including credit institutions, our financial and legal advisers, state and local institutions, as well as courts so that we can ensure compliance with legal requirements and to defend our legal interests.
- to State Revenue Service to prepare reports.
You have the right to request information about your personal data that we processed, or to object to the processing of your personal data.
If you believe that your personal data that we have processed is incorrect, incomplete or inappropriate, you have the right to request that your personal data is updated or corrected.
If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.