Our Children’s “Care Mobile” is operates thanks to the generosity of our donors. We could not provide services that directly impact the health and well-being of Latvia’s children without the support of businesses and peers. By joining the team of supporters of Ronald McDonald House Charities Latvija (RMHC Latvija), you will become a trusted partner of an international charity and help to ensure and expand our activities, making primary health care more accessible to families with children across Latvia.
Currently, 200,000 Euros are needed each year to run the Children’s “Care Mobile”. Since the launch of the programme in 2010, we have invested more than EUR 2 200 000 in the health of children in Latvia.
We appreciate any kind of support, both financial and in the form of goods and services, which helps us to work together to provide and improve access to services for children across Latvia.
Donations can be made to:
- by donating on our website– DONATE ;
- by transfer to the Ronald McDonald House Charities Latvia Swedbank account ;
- by donating via PayPal to RMHC Latvia account – @RMHCLatvija2022;
- by donating at donation boxes or self-service kiosks located in McDonald’s restaurants;
- by buying a Happy Meal kit at McDonald’s restaurants, EUR 0.02 from each kit goes to support our organisation;
- by donating in donation boxes placed in ATU Duty Free shops at Riga Airport, Olympic Casino entertainment venues and other locations;
- by donating at the donation spinners in T/C Riga Plaza, T/C Minska and T/C Damme.
For other forms of support, please contact:
Phone: +371 29130658